How to work in times of uncertainty and transition back to the office
We are all working in a time of uncertainty and transition back to the office and this can be exhausting. Leading hybrid teams and juggling a million balls including, strategy, systems, people, skills, innovation, sales and so much more certainly adds to the exhaustion.
It’s only April and many people are saying they feel tired, burnt out and overwhelmed.
Does this sound like you or your team?
Working within and leading a hybrid team is fast becoming part of the new normal and the success of you and your team comes down to having:
- a FOCUSED MINDSET
- a clear PURPOSE and deep COMMITMENT
- RESILIENCE and MOTIVATION
As part of our valued community, our gift to you is FREE ACCESS to Modules 1 and 2 of the “Supercharge Leading Remotely” online course that will deep dive into these skills!
What you get in the toolkit
- Free access to modules 1 & 2
- Educational videos
- 2 x workbooks to work through in your time or with your team
- Additional resources to read and listen to
- A quiz to complete at the end
Module 1 – Mindset Matters
- Mindset and where it comes from
- The process of thoughts, feelings and actions
- The three facets of self-awareness
- Inner dialogue and how to control it
- Bubble vs. Bursting mindset and beliefs that serve you
Module 2 – Purpose, Commitment & Motivation
- The Commitment Quadrant and your position
- Building a cadence of accountability
- Purpose of self and team
- The belief of self and team
- Understanding motivation and how to tap into it
To adjust, adapt and amplify both the psychological and physical aspects when leading from anywhere, click here to join our online program!
Find out where you sit on the Leadership Ladder, your responses are anonymous, and the results summarised to help us better understand where our market sits so that we can continue to provide, insights, tools and solutions to assist you in moving up to be LIMITLESS, co-creative and stand out.
PS: Want to skyrocket your success from working anywhere? We've launched our online program, and you can read more about that here.