Are you ready to develop your Emotional Fitness?
While many of us are good at optimising practical skills, we now know that technical skills are not enough.
More than ever, we need to invest time to make ourselves future-fit to be encouraging, adaptable and resilient – even under pressure.
Emotional Intelligence (EQ) is often overlooked and is a key “soft skill” that needs to be deepened and developed. It is the new psychology of leadership, and we are all leaders of self and or others.
With hybrid work in play, fewer people doing more, and the complexities of creating deep and meaningful relationships and interactions, invest in the time to explore and expand your EQ.
This program is for YOU if you are:
Date: April 16th
Time: 8.30 – 4.30 pm
Melbourne, CBD (Venue TBC)
Please note: For 8+ people, this program can be run in-house for your organisation
Early Bird: $875.00+GST. Save $100 until 28 February 2024
$975 + GST pp
REGISTER BY 22 March 2024 – Limited to 20 places
- Emotional Capital Report (ECR) assessment and reports
- 1-day face-to-face Masterclass
- Facilitated by Renée Giarrusso
- Morning, afternoon tea and lunch
- Workshop manual and all materials
- 1 hour Virtual Group check in post workshop
- Copy of Renée’s award-winning book-Gift Mindset
This dynamic face-to-face workshop will be facilitated by professional educator, trainer, PCC coach and award-winning author Renée Giarrusso. The program will be highly interactive, with over 60% of the workshop based on skills practice and dynamic learning.
The Masterclass will be facilitated around the group’s objectives and level of experience in EQ. Renée has designed and facilitated close to 4000 programs, so we can guarantee you will walk away with applicable tools and insights and feel energised and equipped for even more success!
The RocheMartin Emotional Capital Report 360 (ECR) is the backbone of this interactive and thought-provoking program. We are excited to have partnered to bring this amazing tool that offers robust feedback, insight and EQ development.
Upon program registration, attendees will receive a welcome email and an invite to complete the ECR (Emotional Capital Report). This needs to be completed to attend the program.
The 1-day Masterclass will deep dive into EQ, the benefits and hands-on activities to understand and apply the 10 key competencies of EQ. All attendees will receive their ECR reports and workshop a plan of action to bring learnings to life!
- The process of mindset and self-awareness
- Controlling inner dialogue
- Mindfulness and EQ
- Emotional Intelligence and why it matters in leadership and the workplace
- The Emotional Capital Model and background
- Explore and expand on the 10 competencies, including:
- Inner Focus: self-knowing, self-control, self-confidence, and self-reliance
- Outer Focus: adaptability, optimism, self-actualisation
- Other focus: empathy, relationship skills and straightforwardness
- Explanation and skills practice of each competency
- Debrief on individual ECR results
- Action plan and follow up
What do organisations that are high in EQ look like?
- They nurture strong, inspiring leaders.
- Build rock-solid teams that are connected.
- Utilise insight and empathy as powerful connecting tools.
- Help every team member reach their full potential.
- They empower executives to recognise their strengths and become more self-aware, instilling a passion for learning that drives continual improvement.
- Create an authentic business culture.
- Find it easier to define company beliefs and embed them in professional conduct. A vibrant company culture will nurture strong employee relationships and increase staff retention rates.
- Encourage team members to understand their colleagues better through EQ and bring out the best in people and celebrate unique skills and strengths.
- Recruit and retain top talent.
- See EQ as a valuable recruitment assessment tool and a means of accelerating employees’ career progression.
Are you ready to develop Emotional Intelligence in yourself, your leaders or your team?
Few people have the opportunity to work with Renée at RG Dynamics as a mentor and coach. The ability to perceive, generate, understand emotions and regulate emotions, so as to promote emotional and intellectual growth is what you take away once you have undertaken the Emotional Intelligence Masterclass. Renée is highly skilled in EQ and has consistently developed high-quality, scalable EQ solutions for our team. Renée was able to demonstrate and show how to quickly learn and adapt these new tools, making them a valuable asset in a rapidly evolving world. No matter how tense our training program was, Renée made sure everyone left with a smile. As our Coach & Mentor, Renée earns my highest recommendation.
Meet your host:
Renée Giarrusso is a highly sought-after communication, leadership & mindset expert and the founder of RG Dynamics and Limitless Leadership.
Her sole purpose is to provide world class transformational programs, tools, and insights to make workplaces exceptional places to work where people can thrive. Her passion is in helping people to realise and achieve what’s possible to live a limitless life in and out of the workplace.
Renée is a professional educator, speaker, International award-winning author, facilitator and coach (PCC). She and her team work with leaders, teams, and organisations to energise mindset and accelerate communication, collaboration, and leadership to lift performance and culture.
Renée’s diverse experience is mirrored in the network and clients she attracts. Industries include building & construction, telco, FMCG (fast-moving consumer goods), food & beverage, professional services, barcoding, retail, real estate, manufacturing, NFP, consumer durables, engineering, government, automotive, electronics and many more.
What attendees say
I had the privilege of meeting the wonderful Renée as part of the “Mapping Motivation for Team Success” Program which she delivered for my team at Metro Trains Melbourne.
Renée is an absolute superhero – inspiring, funny, self-deprecating, vulnerable, engaging and prepared. Not only did we learn a lot about what motivates us and how we can leverage our strengths as a team, but we also had a great time.
From the pre-meeting and preparation through to the workshop itself and the follow-up session afterwards, Renée was amazing and the insights we gleaned run deep and create so much opportunity for improvement. None of that awful consultant mumbo jumbo in sight either 😉
I wholeheartedly recommend Renée :)”
Renée is a rare talent and someone who has had a huge impact on my leadership style. I have had the pleasure of working with Renée over the last few years’ and her ability to cut through with her approach, guidance and storytelling has shaped my thinking on how to extract the best out of myself as a leader. Renée always has a smile on her face and accepts any challenge with a positive mindset and her enthusiasm is infectious. Anyone in a leadership role would benefit with spending time with Renée and the team at RG Dynamics”