Date: March 22nd 2022
Time: 10am-10:45 (AEDT)
FREE 45 minute– Live Online Webcast – March 22nd 10-10:45 am (AEDT)
Are you a people leader or an HR specialist, directing and leading, transformational change and:
- Working and leading through uncertainty?
- Managing strategy, technology, hybrid work, people, processes, and innovation?
- Keeping people motivated, connected and collaborative?
- Wanting to focus on connecting people, not just process and progress?
- Leading happiness and organisational performance?
With a hybrid workplace environment in play and many teams feeling disconnected and overwhelmed, now is the opportune time to reconnect and foster a workplace culture of connection and collaboration.
Right now, many teams and organisations are facing these challenges:
- Dealing with change, uncertainty, and new ways of thinking and working
- Juggling many responsibilities and getting caught up in the “doing” and not the “being”
- Lacking reflection time resulting in low connection and collaboration through lessons learnt
- Feeling time poor and often skill stretched leading to disengagement, disconnection and low motivation
- Process, progress and performance is a key focus, and the “people” piece is being missed
- Low trust within teams with many working remotely and feeling disconnected
In this dynamic webcast, Renée Giarrusso, author of Limitless leadership and the Gift Mindset® and CEO of RG Dynamics, will unwrap 3 key strategies you can grasp and implement straight away within your team and organisation.
- Collaboration through adoption of the Gift Mindset®
- Creating a culture of gratitude
- Optimism to energise leadership and motivation
We look forward to sharing a valuable session to assist you in elevating connection and collaboration in your organisation!
Registrations close March 18th
You can register for this event here.
Who is Renee Giarrusso?
Renée Giarrusso is a highly sought-after communication, leadership & mindset expert.
She is the founder and CEO of RG Dynamics and Limitless Leadership, with her sole purpose to make workplaces better places to work. She is a professional educator, speaker, International award-winning author, facilitator and coach (PCC). She and her team work with leaders, teams and organisations to energise mindset and accelerate communication, collaboration and leadership to lift performance and culture.
With over 26 years of leading teams and working within hundreds of organisations across 24 industries, Renée and her team have a strong reputation for passionately delivering results. They are known as dynamic, relatable, dedicated, and experienced professionals.
Renée’s diverse experience is mirrored in the network and clients she attracts. Industries include building & construction, telco, FMCG (fast moving consumer goods), food & beverage, professional services, barcoding, retail, real estate, manufacturing, NFP, consumer durables, engineering, government, automotive, electronics and many more.
She is obsessed with working with leaders and their teams to realise and achieve what is possible. She passionately helps people achieve their goals and believes everyone is limitless in their abilities.
Her expertise in growing and developing capability and behavioural change around leadership, mindset, communication, coaching, and creating leadership presence leave her clients inspired, re-energised, and improved results.
Leaders and organisations who want to be limitless and live their legacy trust Renée and her team to deliver interactive, thought-provoking and relatable programs that bring learnings to life that are transformational, not transactional. With her highly developed skills in learning reinforcement back on the job, she has the experience and understanding of what it takes to lead a high performing team and organisational culture.
Renée has published three books, with her first book Limitless Leadership and her second, the Leaders of Influence anthology.
In 2021 she published her third book: Gift Mindset – Unwrap the 12 gifts to lead and live a life of purpose, connection and contribution. This book won the USA Living Now Bronze Award in the Personal Growth category.
She regularly shares her message on radio, podcasts, TV, and columnist for publications such as CEO World magazine, Thrive Global, Woman’s Agenda, The CEO Institute, Retail World, and many more. She is also the host of The Limitless Leaders podcast.
Renee’s contributions are featured in: