1 day / May 12th
Face to face – CBD Melbourne
This 1-day interactive immersion creates the space for you to step back and work on your leadership and plan out the next 90 days. There will be a mix of content, skill practice and connection with others and time to plan and work on your leadership.
Morning, afternoon tea and lunch are provided and the venue will be Melbourne CBD.
Framework (not limited to):
- Limitless leadership position and the key differences of management vs. leadership
- Your leadership style and adaptability (survey included)
- Gaining balanced leadership and self-growth
- The commitment curve and where you sit
- Dynamic delegation to empower and get time back
- Communication to cut through and influence
- 2 sides in 2 Minutes Game included
- Courageous conversations
- Building a culture of feedback
- Leading remote and hybrid teams
- Introduction to coaching & mentoring
Inclusions: Limitless Leadership Diagnostic and Situational Leadership survey.
2 hours / June 9th
During this 2-hour group mentoring session, all attendees will get to share what they are working on, challenges they are facing and progress they are making. This is a powerful approach to build momentum and address progress, challenges and questions in real time. During this session, we delve deeper into key topics and ideas relevant to the group.
- Builds a cadence of accountability and momentum
- Provides focus on current themes and challenges
- Sharing of learnings, therefore, replicating success
- Opens the space for Q&A
- Deeper topic focus
2.5 hours / July 7th
Mastermind is a process where a group of people come together to share and discuss challenges or opportunities within a group. There is a structure to follow where the group provides questions and insights to the topic being discussed under strict timelines which creates contribution, new ideas and a rhythm to come to a solution quickly.
This provokes and initiates new ways of thinking and working, sharing of ideas and is a dynamic way to problem solve whilst utilising the richness of the group.
This is a structured 2.5 hour session where each attendee gets the opportunity to share and gain feedback from the group on:
- an idea
30 minutes / On Demand virtual 1:1 coaching session
At any time throughout the 90-day program, you can access a 1 x 30-minute Coaching call with Renée. This call can be utilised to check in, be coached through a challenge, decision or opportunity or you can gain insight into anything relevant to move you forward.