Motivational Intelligence to Lead and Re-energise – Limitless Leaders Connection program | November 2022 – January 2023
Imagine understanding what really motivates yourself and those around you.
When leading self and others it is important to identify the things at work that drives us, energise us, and put a pep in our step.
Being good at something and enjoying it is vital to fulfilment, happiness, connection, and productivity in the role. This is often overlooked with the focus on capability and skills development and many people doing what they are good at but not necessarily enjoy.
Research shows that attitude and motivation can account for more than 60 per cent of the formula for job and organisational success.
A collaborative team requires a deep understanding of each other's strengths and motivations to leverage the collective team to maximise performance and deepen relationships and team culture.
We need to understand what lights us up to connect effectively and communicate. This creates deep self-awareness and helps us tap into and appreciate and leverage the differences of those we lead and work with.
Motivational intelligence is the key to a connected team that communicates clearly and rises together.
Everyone will complete the iWAM tool (Inventory of Work, Attitudes and Motivations) before the day. This profound tool looks at the 20 sets of motivations we all have at work and the order in which they energise or demotivate us. It also gives the language and communication style to adapt and apply the learnings back in the workplace.
This program takes individuals and teams from being submerged and may be unaware of the things that motivate them and others at work to a conscious understanding of this and ways to drive the things that light them and others up.
The model below gives you an overview of the shift this program creates.
During our programs we take you from where you are on the limitless ladder to being STAND OUT and LIMITLESS where you lead your organisation and industry.
Key program themes include:
- Understanding motivation and its importance to connecting.
- Identifying what really drives and motivates you at work.
- Exploration of ways to do more of what you are good at and enjoy.
- Understanding what motivates others, including internal and external
stakeholders and the language to build deeper connection and collaboration.
- Appreciation and leveraging of each others differences and diversity to
build a strength-based team.
- Communicating to tap into what drives others through virtual and face to
- Tap into what motivates others and satisfy these preferences to maximise
results as one team!
- 1-day face to face live workshop
- 1 master mentoring session
- 1 mastermind session
- 1 master you session
- All materials and resources
- Morning and afternoon tea and lunch
- Copy of Renee’s 2 award winning books, Limitless Leadership and Gift Mindset
- Access to the “Supercharge Working Remotely” online program (Valued at $389)
- iWAM tool and full profile suite
Group Mentoring and Group Mastermind sessions and 1:1 coaching session will follow this workshop during November 2022 and January 2023