Whether it’s executive coaching, facilitation, public speaking or consulting, we work with selected collaborators to ensure you get the right person for your needs.
We’d love to say we can do everything but there will be times your request may be out of the area of our expertise so we are happy direct you to a person or businesss that we know can provide a solution for you!
Look at us as a resource for your organization or business!
Gillian has coached executives and senior leaders across the public and private sector, guiding and supporting them as they have accelerated their performance. Gillian’s approach to coaching is to change mindset as well as assist clients develop new strategies to deal with challenges. Her approach is practical, commercial and authentic to the coachee’s leadership style. Her goal is to develop leaders who have the behavioural flexibility to deal with the challenges they may face in business and in life. Gillian has a particular strength in coaching leaders who are facing a new challenge, confidence issues and strategic leadership.
- Associate Certified Coach, International Coach Federation
- Diploma of Coaching, The Coaching Institute
- Cert. IV in Life Coaching, Advanced Practitioner in Coach Mastery, The Coaching Institute
- Certified NLP Practitioner and Trainer, The Coaching Institute
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting), University of Tasmania
- Post Graduate Certificate in Strategic Foresight, Swinburne University
- Post Graduate Certificate in Business Administration, Monash Mt Eliza Business School
Rohan Dredge is best described as a People Architect; he loves seeing people exceed their potential, through changes in their mindset and skill set. Rohan currently expresses this in three major areas. Firstly, as the Senior Minister of a significant Church in Melbourne Australia, secondly he operates a corporate practice equipping people in leadership, communication and personal growth and lastly, Rohan is a Thought Leader Mentor, specialising in speakership;
Rohan holds qualifications in:
- Bachelor of Arts
- Diploma of Education
- Masters (Educational Psychology)
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training
Rohan’s belief is simply, that everyone has an in-built purpose and magnificence.